Adolescent and Teenagers
Growing up has never been easy and today’s pressures make it even more difficult. How do you and/or your child decide when it is more than just “growing pains”?
What parents and their children need to know:
Many adolescents or teenagers who are in need of help answer YES to many of the questions below…
Do you feel stuck with no options?
Are there more bad days than good days?
Is the problem spiraling and getting worse?
- Are you anxious?
- Are you making poor choices?
- Are you angry?
- Is “Peer Pressure” getting to you?
- Do you or someone you love suffer from chronic pain and illness?
- Is your family experiencing separation, divorce or blended Family adjustments?
- Therapy is a safe place to express your feelings, thoughts and concerns about things going on in your life.
- No feelings or questions are silly.
- Therapy is a private matter.
- Therapy is not about judgment or blame.
- Therapy is about finding positive solutions that “fit for you and those you love”.
“If you think you can, you can. And if you think you can’t, you’re right. “
– Mary Kay Ash